Monday, November 16, 2009

As time goes by...

I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. It feels like just yesterday that I arrived at this little bubble of a world down here in Costa Rica so uncertain of what it was going to be like, if I would be able to make any friends and if I could ever possibly learn Spanish. After four months I have learned more than I could have ever bargained for and I have memories that I will not soon forget. I am very excited to go home (11 days!!!). I imagine it is going to be a bit weird at first. Not having to translate things in my head, just being able to get in my car and drive and most of all, not seeing the same lovely thirty faces every day, all day. I will miss you guys more than you could possibly know...
(Note: Tash, if you are creepin this, which you most likely are 1. Please don't kill me and 2. Please do not tell Poka about this photo)

1 comment:

  1. Yes...it's me! creeping you again! Girl I love you and when i read your last post i cried my eyes out. I miss port so much! ahhh i am still just sitting here crying...;( love you.
    and i would never tell poka....but you already know that <3

    ReplyDelete