Thursday, April 2, 2009


25 random things you might or might not want to know…

1. I love ironing and if it was an admirable and high paying career I would be a professional ironer.
2. I dislike cherries from an unfortunate childhood incident… yet my favorite flavor of anything is cherry.
3. I prefer classical music over any others… lame, I know.
4. The only movie that I have ever cried in was The Notebook … even lamer.
5. I love turbulence… not lame, awesome.
6. I am afraid of aliens and once called Jen late at night in order for her to convince me of their non-existence.
7. I know someone named Dort. I believe this to be the strangest name on earth… sorry if you’re reading this, it’s true.
8. I am OCD about things being clean.
9. I once had a candle lit in my room during the middle of the night… Who did it? Not too sure, but I do have my suspicions.
10. I once turned the color of the Statue of Liberty upon getting my ear pierced.
11. I used to collect sand dollars in order to dry them up, break them in half and see the little doves fall out.
12. In February I ate banana pancakes for the first time and finally understood why Jack Johnson felt so passionate about them to write a song.
13. I love thrift stores.
14. I used to try and convince my siblings that I knew people on other planets and I could fly us there on our magic blanket… more than lame… downright embarrassing.
15. I used to have a gigantic mural of Mount Baker covering one of my bedroom walls.
16. I get extreme joy out of playing “Would you rather”... hehe
17. My sister and I used to play soccer with our hamster in his exercise ball… which might explain why he chewed through metal bars and three layers of drywall to escape us.
18. I love sailing and watching the stars from out at sea!
19. I am extremely concerned about what other people think… I desperately wish I wasn’t.
20. I really enjoy time alone.
21. Everyday I think of a song that relates to my day and write it down in my journal to remember.
22. In kindergarten my “crush” (if you can really call it that) and I made a plan to run away together... still not sure where we were planning on going.
23. I desperately wish I was REALLY talented at something… who knows, perhaps my talent is still out there.
24. I really love pictures because they are the best reminders of joyous times in my life.
25. I am extremely afraid of going away after high school is over.

3 comments:

  1. You know what? It wasn't a "ghost" that lit your candle in the middle of the night; it was DEBBIE. I love your hamster story. I have a few hamster stories of my own.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. "17. My sister and I used to play soccer with our hamster in his exercise ball… which might explain why he chewed through metal bars and three layers of drywall to escape."

    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10. I once turned the color of the Statue of Liberty upon getting my ear pierced.

    you absolutely did haha

    ReplyDelete