Monday, April 20, 2009

From me to you!

Dear Friends,

I do not exactly have anything pressing to blog about but I decided that perhaps it would be therapeutic for me to just write about everyday happenings. So today was Monday… nothing too special occurred. I went to school which was draining, had a serious conversation with someone about why people do not appreciate stalkers and then picked up the children from school (not my children, the ones I babysit daily). The youngest of the three boys decided to spend our entire trip home re-wording Christmas carols to lyrics which always involved my death or serious injury. I then proceeded to aid my infected ear which has become really painful. It all began on a rainy March morning when Tash, Brighid and I woke up without our brains and decided to bus downtown to a demonic piercing shop to get our tragus’ pierced. Do not get me wrong, although it might have been a rather rebellious decision, it grew on me and I like now. All was swell for the first few weeks but the last two days a tiny growth resembling a pimple began to make its home around the entrance wound. I am sorry this is so descriptive and gross. I am almost certain no one wants to know about this but I feel like it is less shocking if you read about it here and then see it versus it just popping up in your line of view.
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment