Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's been going on...


So I haven’t really blogged in a while but it is the end of a less-than-great weekend and with nothing better to do I decided to write this post announcing that I leave for Costa Rica in 90 DAYS! That is 3 months people (I say people assuming that more than one person reads this… if not, no loss). When I really think about it 90 days is not that long of a time. I feel like there is so much I have to and want to do before I leave. There’s grad of course, but there is also so much more I want to do and so many people that I want to spend as much time as possible with before I go. I am so excited and I believe that it will be really good for me to be going away. I have been looking at my fellow classmates and they are all from different parts of the world which will be so cool. I don’t know if there will be much to miss about rainy Vancouver once I am living on those sandy Costa Rican shores.

1 comment: