Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 x 5

Pictures make me so incredibly happy. My old room was filled with photos on the door, walls and in frames. I love having them as tiny reminders of times in my life that joy was captured in time to prevail on paper. Moments become immortal, faces of loved ones become retainable, memories become tangible. With pictures, a collection of happenings that touched my heart can be embraced in one single stack of prints. A picture has the power to imprison a great deal more than 1000 words it can be a canvas for...

intrigue...

Regrettable decisions


Emotion... whatever that may be



Inspiration

Transformation

Discomfort

Adventure

Love
And so my dear friends,
Although you may be a million miles away, an ocean apart and a language in between your lovely faces and cherished times are right here with me, our frozen memories clothe my Costariccan walls... and you are all dearly loved and missed!








No comments:

Post a Comment