Monday, September 21, 2009

Trouble...

I would like to share with you one of the many beautiful aspects of living in Costa Rica... an abundance of ants!

Let me tell you... these guys are good! They haunt the halls of my school, they congregate on my floor, walls and shower and they busily bustle through my unsealed food and my clothing. I absolutely love these little black, creepy crawlers whom insist on sharing my living space no matter how much bleach or ‘tronex’ I use to try and clean them away. Blessed minuscule bugs, little do they know I have requested an extra effective ant trap that is making its way over in the mail. I will thoroughly enjoy watching them, one after the other, march into the ant trap from where they will never return. Now, before you frown at my morbid excitement please note the hurt I feel when these tiny troublemakers invade my tiny, sealed, 9 dollar jar of peanut butter (I have no idea how) or chose to nibble on me instead for scarcity of food... I am certain you would feel the same way.
Dearest ants,
For now you guys reign but take warning... your time is quickly dwindling.

2 comments:

  1. The world needs less ants and more exterminators. Glad to see you are doing your part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how on earth did they get into your peanut butter?!

    ReplyDelete